my stupidity ...

it is just my feeling ...
or who am i that need to called stupid...
everything going fine n perfect;
but deep inside why i'm still wondering?
and try to figure it out an answer.
i feel i'm just the one who felt lucky and gratitude...
i hope not... i know the answer is not like that...
it's all just ruining in my head: i'm not that good enough...
if there's a choice ...
what would he gonna say...
the same things that i wanna hear about, i hope
i aware it's all only in my my mine... maybe
my stupidity... perhaps.
but i really need that certainty
can't wait for the day...
but what about his wishes?
would be changes?
i know the answer is not like that...
but once again...
it's my stupidity feeling...
i really don't want be like this day...
because i know it's all just my stupidity...
or me the one who being stupid this day...

-so sad-

No comments:

Post a Comment