A cup of comfort

One day i decided to walk into my library. My eyes can't resist for 1 book for it's cover and title sooo good. A cup of comfort... Well this is one book that i need this time. It will give me a joy for reading and should be "able" to comfort me... right? So i took to the librarian and borrowed it.

At home, i couldn't wait to read that book. It's gonna be my great evening yay! (:
I opened page to page... and for days i red it's kindda make me disappointed... the book is not too good.... It's not make me "comfort". The stories just... I don't know, not touchy at all. It's very different from my fav book ever : Chicken Soup series. When i read Chicken Soup series, i can weep my eyes my hundred times and that book is v.great. Well i think i was fool by interesting cover and title ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment