HaNg OuT (part 1)

it was a blast of fun! yesterday me, my hon, my friend (Yeyen) and her husband (Leo) was hang out together. after they have been married for 1 months, they decided to move to their new house. me and my friend had a long plan to go visit their new house. unfortunely, my friend can' join for another reason. so, yesterday, me and my hon went to visit them.

it was a longgggg journey to Tangerang somewhere hahahaha... and when we (finally) arrived to their home, it's a new cluster and not bad actually. i entered the house, minimalist touch, i mean very minimalist... literally! haha. they just have A TV, a new refrigerator, stove, wash machine, bed, and wardrobe. they even not buy a sofa yet hahahaha... the house is very small, more little than mine, but very nice. 1 bedroom only, 1 bathroom, and small kitchen. i asked about the price. it was kindda sshock! it's only 80 IDR milllion! but me and my hon can't buy the house in here because it sooooooo faaaaarrrrrr awaaaayyyy form our work, fam, and friends :). but i like the house and touch of warmness inside ;)

we talked about 2 hours then we prepared go to my friend wedding in Karawaci. i only spent about 10 minutes in the wedding, jumped to the car, and ready to go to Lippo Karawaci. We hang out about 3 hours. it was fun hang out with them ;). if only our best friend can join, it will be more funnnn i think. sadly, she can't join our fun. we take a picture together...yeah always take a picture in everywhere...anywhere...! hahhaha..

when we entered the Hyperm*rt, we met a craf* cow! it's coooo cuteeee... hahahha... i just laugh and laugh when i saw the cow. he (or she? lols) waved to all customer, well esp the children hahahha... so ia had a naughty idea.... i want take pic with the cowwwww....hahahhaha ok quite embrassing because the cow always take a pic with the children, not with a adult...crazy one like us hahahhaha... and finally...this is it...me, my hon, and the cow hihihihihi ;)...so cuteeee!




well i think, we all got a bless :)
Ester

No comments:

Post a Comment